Hello and a Huge WELCOME to Coupon Clipping Cook!
I’m Nancy and I love to cook and save money on groceries by using coupons and shopping for sales.
Established in 2011
I started this blog in 2011 because I enjoyed following other food blogs so much that I just had to start one of my own.
What I really like about my food blog is of course creating recipes, but also learning about the technology, photography, and all of the other ins and outs associated with running a blog.
And it’s a great way to keep track of and share my recipe creations too.
I worked a number of years in a grocery store.
I learned about different types of food, not only from being familiar with all of the items sold in the store, but also from talking with customers about their go-to recipes.
One of my favorite things about working at the grocery store was learning about recipes from the customers.
And I also enjoyed (and still do) learning about all of the ingredients available for making delicious recipes.
So Many Ingredients and So Little Time!
When I’m not in the kitchen, clipping coupons, or watching any and all food-related shows, one of the things I may be doing is hanging out with my Boston Terrier, Bubba Jay.
Although he likes to watch cooking shows too, if there’s a commercial with a dog in it, he’ll try to attack the TV.
He’s an adorable little guy but of course I’m biased.
He likes to “help” me out when I’m taking pictures of recipes for the blog.
But what really happens is that he photobombs my shots like in this recipe that’s called “Limeade Cranberry and Blackberry Compote“.
All content, creation, writing and photography are my own.
I’m a self-taught cook who likes to come up with recipe ideas and test them out.
And when they taste delicious, I post them on this blog with step-by-step pictures and instructions.
Many of the recipes I make come from inspiration I get from little things like fresh produce that looks good, a new ingredient I find at the grocery store, a pretty bowl or plate, or even food cravings that come to my mind out of nowhere.
Here are some of the most popular quick and easy recipes on this blog: “Baked Herb and Parmesan Potato Slices“, “Easy Skillet Smoked Sausage with Caramelized BBQ Sauce“, “Biscoff Cookie Butter Blondie Brownies” and “Easy Macaroni and Cheese with Cavatappi Pasta“.
And here are some of the most popular Holiday recipes on this blog that you may like “Candied Yams (Sweet Potatoes) with Pecans and Marshmallows“, “Jelly Bean Cupcakes” and “Smoked Gouda and Garlic Mashed Potatoes“.
Most Popular Recipes Each Year starting in 2011.
All of the photography on this blog is my own.
One of my favorite things about blogging is taking clear, crisp and colorful images not only for the step-by-step section of each post but also for the finished recipe.
I take the majority of the pictures in natural light just outside my kitchen area on a small, covered patio, only during certain times of the day when the light is indirect and clear with no cloud cover.
There are times when a recipe doesn’t make the cut for this blog, either because it doesn’t taste as good as I think they should, or the pictures don’t do the recipe justice.
Sometimes no matter how many times I make, remake, and photograph a particular recipe, it just doesn’t look tasty enough to be on this blog.
So, into the delete file it goes and on to the next delicious recipe.
Since I’ve been blogging for a while now and my photography has gotten better over the years, in addition to posting new recipes, I also update older posts with new and larger size images.
To browse recipes by images on this blog, on the main menu, click on “Gallery” where you’ll find an image for each recipe to choose from.
To browse recipes by category on this blog, on the main menu, click on “Recipes” where you’ll find all kinds of options to choose from.
Easy Access to All Things CCC
Here are some tips on how to find your way around Coupon Clipping Cook, or CCC for short.
- Home Page – where the most recent post is displayed at the top. Beneath this, there are excerpts from prior posts shown in chronological order with a link to each post.
- Recipes – where you can search for recipes by Category or Ingredient.
- Gallery – where you can find a picture of each recipe, just click on any image to go to that particular recipe and post.
- Recipe Collections – here you’ll find various collections of certain types of recipes, click on any image to go to that particular collection.
- Categories such as Main Dishes, Sides, and Sweets to choose from.
- Couponing – where you can find Couponing and Shop & Save Tips (found under the Bits and Bobs menu option).
- In the Press – a listing of various articles and websites where CCC has been featured (found under the About menu option).
Footer Section Options (at the bottom of the website)
- In this section there are links to browse through this site, and also links to our social media pages.
Here are some ways to follow CCC so you don’t miss a post.
- Subscribe to receive an email each time CCC has a new post.
- Follow CCC on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Like CCC on Facebook.
CCC’s gallery on Foodgawker, click on any image to go to the respective post and recipe:
- Coupon Clipping Cook Gallery (sorted by most recent)
- Coupon Clipping Cook Most Gawked (sorted by most popular)
- Coupon Clipping Cook Random (sorted by random views)
To contact me please use the Contact Form found under the About menu option.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit.
Please stop by again to see what’s new.
See you at the checkout!
Last updated 7/28/2022.