Easy Peanut Sauce
This no-cook quick and easy peanut sauce takes just minutes to make and tastes heavenly.
One of my favorite things to use peanut sauce for is a dipping sauce for fresh spring rolls with shrimp.
They taste so good together.
This is a wonderful sauce for appetizers too because it’s so flavorful.
Skewered grilled chicken topped with drizzles of peanut sauce just before serving taste wonderful, or pieces of cooked meat with toothpicks for handling along with this peanut dipping sauce is scrumptious.
Here’s an example of how peanut sauce can really add flavor to a dish; it’s a recipe where I used this peanut sauce as a topping on “Nut-Crusted Coconut Chicken“.
The combination of flavors with the peanut sauce, chicken and rice was incredibly delicious.
It can also be used as a hot or cold sauce to mix with noodles, a marinade for meat, a cooking sauce with vegetables, or even mixed in with cooked rice.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
Creamy peanut butter, ginger root, Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame seed oil, sugar and red pepper flakes
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
Cut a piece off of the fresh ginger root that is about the size of a sugar cube and cut off the skin.
Dice the flesh as small as possible.
You may need to cut more ginger root if it turns out that the piece you diced is less than a teaspoon.
Add the diced pieces of ginger root to a medium size bowl.
Next add the rice vinegar…
…the peanut butter…
…and the hoisin sauce.
Then add the red pepper flakes…
…the soy sauce…
…and sesame seed oil.
…whisk all of the ingredients.
Although this sauce can be served chilled, the flavors tend to really stand out if served at room temperature.
Serve as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or any type of meat.
…each and every…
A must try.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
Here are some Shrimp Recipes You May Like:
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon diced fresh ginger root (remove skin before dicing)
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 ½ teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons (heaping) Hoisin sauce
- 2 ½ teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 2 pinches red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons water
- To a medium size bowl, add all of the ingredients and whisk together.
- This is best served at room temperature.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or any type of meat. This sauce is also delicious when used as a marinade for meat, a hot or cold sauce mixed with noodles, as a cooking sauce with vegetables and meat, or served over rice.