The Top 10 Most Favorite Recipes in 2011
As I looked back on all of the recipes posted in 2011 I reflected on my personal favorites, and those that were your favorites. Often times they were one in the same.
It has been such a fun year making all of these recipes and sharing them with you.
I’ve already started on new recipes for 2012 and look forward to sharing them with you.
So here are your Top 10 Favorites for 2011.
10. Pumpkin Pudding Puffs – These are made with frozen puff pastry shells.
It’s like magic when they bake….they go from a small frozen disc to a beautiful light and flakey shell.
All you add is the pudding and whip cream.
9. Kiwi Berry Smoothie – A great way to use berries and it’s healthy too.
This recipe includes blueberries, strawberries, kiwi fruit, and flaxseed. It’s sooo good.
8. Goblin Tootsie Roll Cupcakes – These cupcakes are scary. But, I can overlook that because the goblins and trees with eyes are so cute.
Oh, and they taste good too.
7. Bow Tie Pasta and Italian Turkey Sausage Skillet Meal – This is a super simple meal made in one skillet.
The bow tie pasta makes it look so pretty and the ricotta and mozzarella cheese top it off perfectly.
6. Toffee, Caramel and White Chocolate Cookies – These cookies have the best buttery toffee taste.
The thinness of the cookie gives them the perfect light crunch.
5. Cheesy Jalapeno and Bacon Skillet Potatoes – Fried potatoes with some flare….bacon, jalapenos, then topped with melted cheese.
Great for breakfast with some eggs.
4. Baked Herb Parmesan Potato Slices – This was one of your (and mine) all time favorites.
It’s really easy to make and a crowd-pleaser every time.
3. Marshmallow Fun Pops – Here is another all time favorite. Although I didn’t think of it when I made these…they are great for DIY wedding favors. A number of wedding planning sites featured these cuties because they can be customized. They are a fun and easy favor for any type of party or event.
2. Candy Cookie Cones – Yet another all time favorite. These are unique and fun for kids (and adults) to decorate (and eat too).
Ok…are you ready for the all time most favorite recipe of 2011….
Here it is….
1. Christmas Tree Relish Tray – This is so fun to make. Kids will love to decorate and eat this tree too.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
More Top Ten Favorite Recipes from CCC You May Like:
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.