Baked Herb and Parmesan Potato Slices
It's basically impossible not to like these.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 whole russet potatoes medium size
- 2 whole large red potatoes
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Rinse the potatoes and dry them off with a paper towel.
Slice the potatoes at a slight diagonal.
Try to keep the slices at a similar width (1/4 of an inch would be on the thicker side; about 1/8 of an inch is a nice size or even smaller if you like them more crispy) so they cook evenly.
To a large bowl, add the potato slices.
Add the herbs and spices to the bowl.
Next, drizzle the olive oil on the potatoes.
Mix all of the ingredients together so the olive oil and herbs evenly coat both sides of the sliced potatoes.
Lay the potatoes on to an ungreased cookie sheet. Try to lay the potatoes as flat as possible on to the cookie sheet rather than stacking the potatoes on top of one another.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the potatoes.
Bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the thinnest pieces are a golden color. Serve warm right out of the oven.
- Try to keep the slices at a similar width so the potato slices cook evenly.
- For more crispiness, cut the slices about 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Try to lay the potatoes as flat as possible on the cookie sheet rather than stacking the potatoes on top of one another. The potato slices that are laying directly on the cookie sheet will be crispier.