Apple Cinnamon Toast Butter
Everybody needs this homemade flavored butter in their life.
- 1 cup salted butter (2 sticks) softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons apple sauce
- 3 pinches ground nutmeg
- 5 jelly mason jars (4-ounce jars) or small ramekin bowls
To a mixing bowl, add the softened butter, sugar, cinnamon, apple sauce, and nutmeg.
Using a hand or stand mixer, whip on the high setting (using a whip attachment) until creamy.
Serve soft right after making, or chilled right out of the refrigerator.
Serve on biscuits, muffins, corn bread, English muffins, or toast.
Store in the refrigerator.