Grilled Potato Slices
These tender slices of lightly seasoned slices of potato bliss will win your heart!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 3 large russet potatoes sliced width-wise (1/4-inch thick) skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 dashes of salt or to taste
Preheat a barbeque on medium heat.
In a medium size bowl, add the potatoes, olive oil, beef granules and onion powder.
Using tongs or your hands, mix the ingredients until the potatoes are coated on all sides.
Lay the potato slices on the barbecue grill and cover. After 4 minutes, remove the lid and turn the potatoes over. Cover with the lid.
Cook until the potato skin starts to slightly wrinkle (another 3 or 4 minutes) and then remove them from the barbecue and on to serving plates. Serve warm, as a side dish.