Blueberry, Banana and Granola Smoothie
Everybody needs this for breakfast.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Greek nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons granola (for the smoothie)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons granola (for garnish)
In a blender, add the banana, blueberries, yogurt, granola, honey, coconut milk, and ice to a blender.
Blend on the smoothie or milkshake setting until smooth. Pour into the serving glasses and garnish with granola. Serve while ice cold.