Ranch Dip Guacamole
Where ranch dip meets guacamole, the best of both worlds!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 ripe Hass avocados meat removed and mashed
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 large jalapeno stem and seeds removed, diced (or 2 if more heat is preferred)
- 1 large clove garlic peeled and diced
- 2 heaping tablespoons diced onion
- 2 heaping tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 Roma tomatoes pulp removed and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ranch dip made with sour cream and dry ranch dip mix according to package directions
In a medium size bowl, add the avocados, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir together. Add ranch dip and stir. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Although the lime juice helps with preserving the bright green color, it's best when this is made as close to the serving time as possible so that the guacamole maintains it's beautiful green color.