Blackberry and Oatmeal Malted Smoothie
This ice cold blackberry smoothie made with oatmeal and malted milk powder is like no other.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 cup almond milk original flavor that has some sugar in it
- 1 cup 6-ounce container fresh blackberries, rinsed
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup cooked and cooled quick oats (2 tablespoons quick oats mixed with 1/4 cup water, cooked in the microwave for about 25 seconds).
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder
- 2 teaspoons honey or add to taste
- 1 cup crushed ice or ice cubes
- 8 medium-size fresh mint leaves
In a blender, add almond milk, malted milk, blackberries, banana, cooked oatmeal, honey, mint and ice. Blend on the smoothie setting and serve while ice cold.