Pomegranate Piña Colada
Quick to make. Even more quick to disappear.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup fresh 100% pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- ¾ cup cream of coconut
- ¾ cup white rum
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 3 maraschino cherries with stems for garnish
- 3 pineapple slices optional for garnish
- 3 teaspoons shredded coconut optional for garnish
To a blender, add cream of coconut, frozen pineapple juice concentrate, pomegranate juice, rum, and ice. Blend on the smoothie setting.
Pour into serving glasses. With a small serving spoon, drizzle just a bit of pomegranate juice on top of the Piña Colada for added color.
Garnish with maraschino cherries, fresh pineapple and shredded coconut (optional). Serve right away while it's ice cold.