Veggie Berry Smoothie
A cinch to throw together!
Prep Time 7 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
- 1 cup carrots chopped in large pieces
- ½ cup purple cabbage chopped in large pieces
- 2 whole kale leaves (small to medium size leaves including stems)
- 7 whole spinach leaves (including stems)
- 1 cup blackberries
- 8 whole strawberries (medium to large size)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup almond milk (original flavor, unsweetened)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 10 large ice cubes
In a blender add the carrots, purple cabbage, kale, spinach, blackberries, strawberries, yogurt, almond milk, orange juice, flax seed, honey, and ice.
Blend together until smooth. If the consistency is too thick add more almond milk a little at a time using the pulse setting to blend together. Serve right away while it's ice cold.