Antipasto Salad with Salami
This antipasto salad is quick to make and even more quick to disappear.
- 1 bunch of romaine lettuce torn or cut into pieces
- 1 green bell pepper seeded, cut in strips
- 2 slices of red onion thinly sliced, rings cut in half
- 12 cherry tomatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 12 kalamata olives pitted
- 10 slices of salami
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Dressing of your choice
To a serving platter, add the lettuce, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, olives, and salami. Top with cheese.
Cover with plastic wrap and let chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
Just before serving, add pepperoncini and your favorite dressing (or serve the dressing on the side).