Minty Limeade Smoothie
This refreshing ice cold smoothie tastes like limeade and is perfect for a hot summer day.
Prep Time 7 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 Granny Smith apple Cut the apple from the core in large pieces (discard the core).
- ½ cup green grapes
- 1 whole lime, zested
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened white grapefruit juice
- 12 fresh spinach leaves
- 7 fresh mint leaves (for the smoothie)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional) or add to taste
- 2 Small sprigs of mint (for garnish)
To the blender add the ice cubes, apple pieces, grapes, lime zest, lime juice, yogurt, grapefruit juice, honey, sugar and spinach.
Blend on the smoothie setting.
Serve immediately while ice cold. Garnish each serving with a small sprig of mint.