Ham, Apple and Blue Cheese Wrap
Flavor packed and ready in 15 minutes.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 large Garden Spinach Herb Wraps or your favorite wrap or flour tortilla
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 servings thinly sliced deli ham (Black Forest ham is an option)
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 Granny Smith apple or any type you have on hand
- 2 cups lightly packed cut strips of fresh spinach
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 very thin slices of red onion optional
For the Apple - With the skin still on, cut the apple in half from the top to the bottom of the apple. Then cut each half into slices (around the core) that are about ¼ of an inch thick. Set aside.
For the Wrap - Lay the wrap on a large cutting board or plate and spread the mayonnaise and mustard on the wrap.
Add the ham, kind of “fluffing” it up rather than laying it flat. Sprinkle pepper on top of the ham.
Top the ham with a layer of apple slices, crumbled blue cheese, spinach and onions.
Gently fold the right and left sides of the wrap inwards about 1-1/2 inches on each side.
Roll the wrap starting with the end closest to you towards the other end like you would a burrito.
Cut in half on a diagonal. Serve alone or with soup or salad.