Turkey Cobb Salad Sandwich
A big sandwich with big flavor.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 large soft sandwich rolls each roll sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 medium size green leaf lettuce leaves
- 6 pieces of cooked crispy bacon
- 6 large slices of deli turkey (cooked)
- 4 slices red onion
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 6 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 avocado seed removed, meat removed and sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 hard boiled eggs peeled and slice each egg widthwise into 4 slices
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons prepared blue cheese salad dressing or your favorite salad dressing
Toasting the Sandwich Rolls - To a large skillet, add butter. As soon as the butter melts, lay the rolls cut-side down on the butter.
Keep the bread cut-side down until it toasts and turns a golden brown color.
For Serving - After the rolls are toasted, lay them on a serving plate toasted-side up. On top of each half roll (on the toasted side), add blue cheese dressing (or your favorite dressing).
On top of 2 halves, lay the lettuce leaves.
On top of the lettuce, add a layer of the bacon, turkey, onions, tomatoes, pepper, avocado, egg, and crumbled blue cheese.
Top with drizzles of salad dressing.
Top each sandwich with the remaining halves of bread. Cut the sandwich in half and serve.