Roasted Vegetable and Pepperoni Wrap
Delicious roasted vegetables and pepperoni...all wrapped up and full of flavor.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
For the Roasted Vegetables:
- 1 yellow bell pepper stems and seeds removed, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper stems and seeds removed, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper stems and seeds removed, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper stems and seeds removed, cut into strips
- 2 zucchini squash cut into strips about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 yellow squash cut in half widthwise, then cut into strips in the same size as the zucchini
- 1 medium size onion peeled, cut in half and cut in 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
For the Wraps:
- 4 extra large flour tortillas
- Roasted vegetables
- 1 package (5 ounces) Mini pepperoni Turkey or Regular
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared caesar dressing or your favorite Caesar Dressing
For the Vegetables:
Marinating the Vegetables - To a large mixing bowl, add the yellow, green, orange and red bell peppers.
To the bowl add zucchini, yellow squash, onions, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Mix all of the vegetables together so they’re coated in the oil, vinegar and spices.
Roasting the Vegetables - On a large sheet pan, place the vegetables as flat as possible spreading them out as much as possible.
On top of the vegetables, sprinkle oregano. Bake in a preheated oven, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are lightly browned (about 20 minutes).
For the Wraps:
Filling the Wraps - On a large plate or cutting board, lay a tortilla. About 2 inches from the edges of the tortilla, add some of the warm veggies.
Top with shredded cheese and the mini pepperonis. Drizzle caesar dressing on top (or your favorite salad dressing).
Folding the Wraps - Then fold in two sides of the tortilla about 2 inches. And start rolling the tortilla towards the middle.
Continue to gently roll the tortilla to form the wrap.
Cut each wrap in half and serve warm.