Chocolate Caramel Toffee Cupcookies
A unique cookie twist.
Cookies, Toffee Cookies, White Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Makes 60 cupcookies)
For the Cupcookies:*
cup (2 sticks)
package (8 ounces)
Heath Chocolate Toffee Bits
For the Filling and Topping:
prepared chocolate frosting
colored candy sprinkles
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
For the Flour Mixture
- In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
For the Butter and Sugar Mixture
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat with a mixer until creamy.
To the butter and sugar mixture, add the eggs. Beat with a mixture until smooth.
For the Cookie Dough
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture to form the batter.
With a large sturdy spoon, stir the Heath Chocolate Toffee Bits into the batter.
- Add muffin liners to a mini muffin tin
(the total yield is about 60 mini muffins)
. To each muffin liner, add 1 tablespoon of batter.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown
(about 12 minutes)
If using one pan with 12 mini muffin cavities, these would need to be baked in 5 batches.
Right after removing the cupcookies from the oven, fill the center with pieces of either the mini M&M’s, chocolate chips, or white morsels.
For the Caramel Drizzles
- In a small bowl add the caramel bits and warm them in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Stir.
With a spoon, drizzle the caramel over either the mini M&M’s, chocolate chips, or white morsels.
You may need to use two spoons so that you don’t touch the hot caramel with your fingers.
After the cupcookies have cooled, top them with chocolate frosting and colored candy sprinkles of your choice. Or top them with the mini M&M's.