Chocolate Chip, Blueberry and Banana Smoothie
A smoothie with a wonderful combination of flavors to enjoy for breakfast, dessert or just because.
For the Smoothie:
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey (or add to taste)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries stems removed and rinsed
- 1/2 of a banana peeled
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (milk chocolate, semi-sweet, or dark chocolate)
- 1 cup (heaping) crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons chocolate chips
In a blender add water, lemon juice, honey, blueberries, banana, yogurt, chocolate chips and crushed ice.
Blend on the smoothie setting until creamy.
Serve right away while ice cold.
Garnish with fresh blueberries and chocolate chips.