Easy Italian Seasoned Garlic Bread
This crispy and flavorful garlic bread is super easy to make and tastes wonderful as an appetizer or side dish.
Servings 4 (More or less servings depending on the size of each cut piece)
- 1/4 Loaf of French Bread Cut 1 loaf in half widthwise, then cut 1 of the halves in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons butter (salted) softened
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 drizzles olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley (curly or flat leaf - Italian parsley)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small mixing bowl, add softened butter, granulated garlic, dried basil leaves, dried oregano leaves and ground black pepper. Mix together until combined.
With a soft spatula, evenly spread the butter mixture on the cut side of the bread. Also spread the butter mixture on the cut end of the bread.
Top with an even layer of grated Parmesan cheese.
Put the bread on a small cookie sheet or pizza pan (ungreased).
Bake in a preheated oven until warmed through with crispy edges (about 12 minutes).
Cut the bread into the desired size pieces.
Top with a light drizzle of olive oil and chopped fresh parsley.
Serve while warm.