Shirley Temple Ice Cream Float
Make this nostalgic Shirley Temple float just because.
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda chilled
- 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup whipped cream or Cool Whip topping
- 2 maraschino cherries, stems on
In a small pitcher, add the lemon-lime soda and grenadine syrup to make the Shirley Temple. Stir together and set aside for a moment.
In serving glasses or mason jars, add the ice cream. Pour the Shirley Temple over the ice cream and top with whipped cream and a cherry. Serve right away.