Tuna Salad with Cranberries and Dill
A classic tuna salad with a delectable dill and cranberry twist.
Servings 2 (2 to 3 servings)
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) solid white albacore tuna in water or your preferred type of tuna (water or oil drained from the can)
- 2 tablespoons (heaping) chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 green onions chopped (including the green tops)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (heaping) plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
In a medium size bowl, add celery, green onions, dill, cranberries, pepper, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and stir together.
For the Tuna - Drain the water/liquid or oil from the can of tuna. To the bowl, add the tuna and stir together until combined leaving some small chunks of tuna intact if possible (adds texture to the salad).
Serve chilled or at room temperature on a salad, in a sandwich, on crackers or on toast.