Easy Homemade Guacamole
Super easy to make and quick to disappear.
Nothing beats fresh homemade guacamole, it’s a real crowd-pleaser.
Guacamole makes a wonderful appetizer, side dish, or topper for so many types of food.
Guacamole on an omelet or just on top of scrambled eggs tastes so good.
Have you ever tried Guacamole on top of a salad instead of dressing? really good.
This recipe for guacamole serves 3 but after the chef does the “taste testing”, it may be more like a serving for 2 because this guac is so scrumptious that it’s hard to stop eating it.
Speaking of taste testing, it’s important to add enough salt to give guacamole the best flavor possible.
So make sure to add more salt if needed.
This guacamole is best when made right before serving so the color is nice and bright.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
Rip Hass avocados, red onion, Roma tomatoes, lime, jalapeno pepper, cilantro and salt
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
Cut each avocado in half and remove the seed.
Scoop out the avocado meat from the skin…
…and add it to a medium size bowl.
Mash the avocado with a fork…
…leaving some bite size pieces.
…to the bowl, add the juice from a lime.
Mix the lime juice in with the avocado.
Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds.
Chop the tomatoes and add them to the bowl.
Then chop the red onion,
…and add it to the bowl.
Next, chop the cilantro,
…and add it to the bowl.
Remove the seeds from the jalapeno pepper (unless more heat is preferred).
Chop the jalapeno pepper and add it to the bowl.
To the bowl add salt,
…and mix the ingredients together.
Do a taste test and add more salt if needed.
For garnish, top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
And enjoy each and every bite.
It’s so good that you might want to eat it with a spoon.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
More Recipes with Avocados You May Like:
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
- 3 ripe Hass avocados medium to large size
- 1 lime
- 3 Roma tomatoes or 2 medium size regular tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions (heaping)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (heaping)
- 1 Jalapeno pepper (stem and seeds removed, chopped) or 2 if you like more heat
- 4 dashes of salt or salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Cut each avocado in half and remove the seed. Scoop out the avocado and add to a medium size bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork leaving some bite size pieces.
- Add the juice from a lime and mix together. Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds. Chop the tomatoes and add them to the bowl.
- To the bowl, add the red onion, cilantro, jalapeno and salt. Mix together.
- Do a taste test and add more salt if needed.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve chilled or at room temperature.