Ranch Dip Guacamole
When ranch dip meets guacamole. It’s the best of both worlds.
You may just want to skip the tortilla chips and use a spoon to eat this delicious guacamole.
As if homemade guacamole isn’t good enough already, add some ranch dip to the mix and it’s even better.
About this Recipe
This recipe starts by making guacamole with ripe avocados, onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and garlic.
To help preserve the bright green color of the guacamole, fresh lime juice is added.
The lime juice also adds a delicious subtle flavor.
Then ranch dip made from a dry mix and sour cream is added to the guacamole.
You can even use light sour cream if preferred.
The ranch dip adds a light creamy texture, and richness to the guacamole.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
Guacamole – avocado, fresh lime juice, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, Roma tomatoes, salt and pepper
Ranch Dip – dry ranch dip mix and sour cream
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
In a medium size bowl, add mashed avocado, lime juice, onion, tomato, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper.
…mix together and set aside for a moment.
In a small bowl, add sour cream and dry ranch dip mix (according to the package instructions).
Add ranch dip to the guacamole (just 3 tablespoons are added to the guacamole so there will be leftover ranch dip).
…serve with tortilla chips.
TIP – Although the lime juice helps with preserving the bright green color, it’s best when this is made as close to the serving time as possible so that the guacamole maintains its bright green color.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
Ranch Dip Guacamole
- 3 ripe Hass avocados meat removed and mashed
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 large jalapeno pepper stem and seeds removed, diced (or 2 if more heat is preferred)
- 1 large clove garlic peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons (heaping) diced onion
- 2 tablespoons (heaping) chopped cilantro
- 2 Roma tomatoes pulp removed and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ranch dip made with sour cream and dry ranch dip mix according to package directions
- In a medium size bowl, add mashed avocados, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir together.
- Add ranch dip and stir. Serve with tortilla chips.
TIP:Although the lime juice helps with preserving the bright green color, it's best when this is made as close to the serving time as possible so that the guacamole maintains it's beautiful green color.
Dip and Salsa Recipes
More delicious Dips and Salsas you may like.