Ranch Dip Guacamole
Where ranch dip meets guacamole, this ranch dip guacamole is best of both worlds.
You may just want to ditch the tortilla chips and use a spoon to eat this delicious guacamole.
As if homemade fresh guacamole isn’t good enough on its own, add some ranch dip to the mix and it will make your taste buds very happy.
This recipe starts out by making homemade guacamole with ripe avocados, chopped onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and garlic.
Juice from a whole lime is added which not only adds zing to the flavor, it also helps with preserving the bright green color.
Then the ranch dip is made from a dry mix right out of the box, and sour cream.
You can even use light sour cream if you like.
The ranch dip adds a light creamy texture, and richness to the guacamole.
It’s really good.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
For the Guacamole – avocado, fresh lime juice, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, Roma tomatoes, salt and pepper
For the Ranch Dip – dry ranch dip mix and sour cream
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
In a medium size bowl, add mashed avocado, lime juice, onion, tomato, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper.
mix together and set aside for a moment.
In a small bowl, add sour cream and dry ranch dip mix (according to the package instructions).
Add ranch dip to the guacamole (just 3 tablespoons is added to the guacamole so there will be leftover ranch dip).
…grab some chips (or a spoon)…
TIP – Although the lime juice helps with preserving the bright green color, it’s best when this is made as close to the serving time as possible so that the guacamole maintains it’s beautiful green color.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
More delicious Dips and Salsas you may like.
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
Ranch Dip Guacamole
Where ranch dip meets guacamole, the best of both worlds!
- 3 ripe Hass avocados meat removed and mashed
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 large jalapeno stem and seeds removed, diced (or 2 if more heat is preferred)
- 1 large clove garlic peeled and diced
- 2 heaping tablespoons diced onion
- 2 heaping tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 Roma tomatoes pulp removed and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ranch dip made with sour cream and dry ranch dip mix according to package directions
- In a medium size bowl, add the avocados, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir together. Add ranch dip and stir. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Although the lime juice helps with preserving the bright green color, it's best when this is made as close to the serving time as possible so that the guacamole maintains it's beautiful green color.