Strawberries and Whipped Cream with a Crunch
Ridiculously easy to make.
Nothing beats strawberries and whipped cream. Unless…it comes with a crunch like in this dessert.
Less is more with this delightful dessert.
It’s made with just 3 ingredients.
It’s super quick and easy to make and tastes wonderful for a light dessert or even breakfast.
This dessert is highly adaptable too.
Add yogurt, nuts or other types of berries to the mix and you’ve got a whole new version of the dessert.
Here are more recipes made with strawberries you may like “Sugar Coated Skillet Biscuit Double Strawberry Shortcake“, “Blueberry Pancake Whoppie Pies with Strawberry and Ricotta Cream Cheese Frosting” and “Yogurt Berry Pancake Rolls with Granola“.
Let’s check out the ingredients….there are only three.
Whipped cream or whipped topping, strawberries, and corn flakes
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it:
Cut the strawberries in ½ inch thick slices.
To 2 serving dishes, add half of the strawberries.
Next, add half of the whipped cream on top of the berries.
Then add half of the corn flakes on top of the whipped cream.
Add the remaining strawberries to the serving dishes.
add the remaining whipped cream, top with the corn flakes, garnish with more sliced strawberries and serve.
Then enjoy each and every strawberry and cream bite with a crunch.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
More Dessert Recipes You May Like:
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
- 10 medium size strawberries, stems and leaves removed cleaned and cut in 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened corn flakes
- 2 strawberries, stems and leaves removed cleaned and sliced (for garnish)
- To 2 serving dishes, add half of the strawberries.
- Next, add half of the whipped cream on top of the berries. Then add half of the corn flakes on top of the whipped cream.
- Add the remaining strawberries. Next add the remaining whipped cream, top with the corn flakes.
- Garnish with more sliced strawberries and serve.