Sticky finger dessert bliss.
Just when you think s’mores couldn’t get any better, they do.
These Christmas s’mores not only look festive but they taste divine when slightly warmed up just before digging in.
No need to wait for Christmas to enjoy these treats, just change up the color for any holiday or special occasion.
Or make them any old day of the week for that matter, no holiday required.
I love to surprise guests with these s’mores when they come over to visit because it’s so unexpected and fun.
Here are more colorful dessert recipes you may like “Marshmallow Fun Pops“, “Captain Crunch and Froot Loops Marshmallow Krispie Treats” and “Candy Cookie Cone Christmas Trees“.
These yummies have all of the regular s’more ingredients plus a few colorful additions…
Graham crackers, roasted marshmallows, milk chocolate bars (the thinnest version of the chocolate bar works nicely), red/green/white candy melts, and Christmas candy toppings.
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
Break each full graham cracker into 2 squares and lay one of the halves flat-side up (this will bet he bottom of the s’more).
Top the graham cracker halve (with the flat side up) with half of a milk chocolate bar.
Top the chocolate bar with 2 roasted marshmallows.
Top the marshmallows with a graham cracker halve that’s flat-side down.
Gently push down the top graham cracker to evenly spread the marshmallows over the chocolate. Repeat for the remaining graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows.
Line a large cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper. Lay the s’mores on the pan so there is an equal amount of space in between each one.
Working with one color at a time, melt the candy melts according to the directions on the package.
Spoon the melted candy over half of a s’more (diagonally).
Then quickly top with candy sprinkles while the candy coating is still wet.
Repeat for the remaining s’mores.
Let chill in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until the candy coating is set.
Just before serving, very, very slightly, warm in the microwave (try 6 seconds at a time; not more than approximately 12 seconds).
Just a little bit of warmth from the microwave will do the trick and soften the middle and outside of the s’more to an irresistible consistency.
Then it’s time to sit back and enjoy the goodness of these yummies….
one bite at a time.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
More Fun Treats for the Holidays You May Like:
Sweet Holiday Treats by Bakerella
Christmas Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
Candy Cookie Cones by Coupon Clipping Cook
Gingerbread Cookie Dough Reindeer Pops by Coupon Clipping Cook
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
Sticky finger dessert bliss.
- 12 full-size graham crackers halved
- 24 large marshmallows roasted
- 6 single size (1.55-ounce) milk chocolate bars halved
- ¾ cup red Candy Melts candy melted based on the package instructions
- ¾ cup green Candy Melts candy melted based on the package instructions
- ¾ cup white Candy Melts candy melted based on the package instructions
- Christmas-colored candy sprinkles
- Lay one half of a graham cracker flat-side up (this will be the bottom of the s’more).
Top it with one half of a milk chocolate bar. Then top the chocolate with 2 roasted marshmallows. Next top with one half of a graham cracker flat-side down.
Gently push down the top graham cracker so that the roasted marshmallows cover the chocolate as much as possible. Repeat the process for the remaining graham crackers, chocolate bars and roasted marshmallows.
- Lay the s’mores on a parchment paper-lined (or wax paper) cookie sheet so there is an equal amount of space in between each s’more.
- Working with one color at a time, melt the candy melts based on the package instructions.
- Spoon the melted candy over half of a s’more (diagonally). Then quickly top it with candy sprinkles before the candy coating sets. Repeat the process with the remaining s’mores.
- Put the cookie sheet in the refrigerator and let chill for about 20 minutes or until the candy coating is set and can easily pull away from the parchment paper.
Just before serving, very very slightly warm each s’more in the microwave just enough so that the candy coating is soft and starts to melt (try 6 seconds at a time; not more than approximately 12 seconds in total).