Cilantro and Garlic Salsa
If you like cilantro and garlic, this is the salsa for you.
This no fuss salsa is ready at the push of a finger…
Just add all ingredients to a blender and blend away.
I especially like this salsa because it’s slightly tart from the lime juice, spicy from the jalapenos, and the overall taste is very fresh from the cilantro, garlic and Roma tomatoes.
It tastes best when there’s just enough seasoned salt added which really brings out the flavor.
This salsa is great for dipping because it’s a little on the thick side and has a nice texture to it.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
Cilantro, garlic, Roma tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, onion (white or yellow), a lime (juiced) and seasoned salt
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
In a blender, add all of the ingredients.
blend on the sauce setting.
do a taste test to see if the salsa needs more salt.
If so, add more salt and use the pulse setting to mix it in.
Chill before serving…
…without wasting any time…
…dig in and enjoy.
More Dips and Salsas You May Like.
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
- 8 Roma tomatoes rinsed and cut into quarters
- Juice from one lime
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 jalapenos stem and seeds removed, cut into quarters (if less heat is desired use only 1 jalapeno)
- 1 small bunch cilantro rinsed, 1/2 inch of the stem ends removed, and coarsely chopped
- In a blender, add all of the ingredients in the order listed and blend on the sauce setting.
- Do a taste test and if more seasoned salt is needed, add the desired amount and use the pulse setting to mix it in.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving.