Most Popular Recipes in 2011
A fun and delicious collection of the best recipes from CCC in 2011.
As I looked back on all of the recipes posted in 2011, I reflected on my personal favorites, and those that were your favorites too.
Often times they were one in the same.
These delicious recipes include a side dish, a main dish and desserts.
And the desserts include cookies and fun food crafts for the holidays.
Let’s check out these recipes.
Below each of the following images, there’s a link to the respective post with step-by-step instructions, pictures and a printable recipe.
On the Sweet Side:
10. Pumpkin Pudding Puffs – Made with frozen puff pastry shells and instant pudding.
9. Kiwi Berry Smoothie – Made with blueberries, strawberries and kiwi fruit.
8. Goblin Tootsie Roll Cupcakes – Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting and candy toppings.
7. Bow Tie Pasta and Italian Turkey Sausage – A quick and easy one-skillet meal.
6. Toffee, Caramel and White Chocolate Cookies – These cookies have the best buttery toffee taste.
5. Cheesy Jalapeno and Bacon Skillet Potatoes – Fried potatoes with bacon, jalapenos and melted cheese.
4. Baked Herb Parmesan Potato Slices – So easy to make and so good.
Sweets on a Stick:
3. Marshmallow Fun Pops – Fun for kids to make and eat.
2. Candy Cookie Cones on a Stick – Fun to decorate and eat.
Next, the #1 most popular recipe in 2011…
1. Christmas Tree Relish Tray – Almost too pretty to eat.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
More Popular Recipes from CCC You May Like:
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.