Mini No-Bake Cherry Cheese Pies
These delicious individual serving size cream cheese pies are dressed to impress and couldn’t be easier to make. A wonderful dessert to serve any time of the year.
The best thing about these mini pies besides being festive, colorful, and scrumptious is that they’re super simple to make.
This is one of those recipes that has a high return on investment of time.
For as easy as they are to make, they look sooo pretty, and taste amazing.
They take only 15 minutes to make and need to chill in the refrigerator for a couple hours before serving (and topping with the cherries) so that the cream cheese filling sets up (thickens up just a bit).
The good news is that these mini pies are made with premade mini graham cracker crusts, and can be filled with the cream cheese filling ahead of time.
TIP for Making the Pies Ahead of Time – If making these pies ahead of time it’s best not to top them with the cherries and whip cream until right before serving.
This is because when the cherry topping comes in contact with top edge of the graham cracker crust, it may make the crust soggy and it’s not as pretty as when the graham cracker crust is fresh looking.
Just before serving, top the cream cheese pie with premade cherry pie filling (that has chilled in the refrigerator) and a dollop of whipped cream (or Cool Whip topping).
TIP for Serving – An option is to set the beautiful pies on a large white platter along with spoons and let guests serve themselves. That way, the guests can even get seconds if they want to.
The premade cherry pie filling comes in a can and is generally located on the same aisle and area in the grocery store as the mini premade graham cracker crusts are.
TIP – The Trick to Making this Pie Filling Smooth and Creamy:
- The trick is not to make a common mistake that I’ve made a number of times and that is…don’t put all of the ingredients in the mixing bowl at once.
- It’s really important to add the ingredients in the specific order that’s listed in the instructions.
So often when I’m baking something I’ll get a little ahead of myself and just put all of the ingredients in the mixing bowl at the same time. For this cream cheese pie filling, it will ruin it if it’s made this way.
- Most importantly, for this pie, the lemon juice and vanilla extract must be stirred in right at the end.
- Never add the lemon juice and vanilla extract when mixing the cream cheese and condensed milk together.
- If the lemon juice is mixed in too soon, the pie filling will be a mushy mess.
Let’s check out the ingredients for these mini cherry cream cheese pies.
Cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, reconstituted lemon juice (the type that’s in a bottle and generally found on the juice aisle in the grocery store), vanilla extract, mini graham cracker crusts (2 packages of 6 for a total of 12 crusts) a can of cherry pie filling, and whipped cream or Cool Whip topping
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
For the Cherry Pie Filling – Transfer the cherry pie filling from the can into a small bowl that has a lid (or plastic wrap can be used to cover the bowl).
Chill the cherry pie filling in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
For the Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts – Remove the plastic dividers from the mini graham cracker crusts and discard.
Set the pie crusts on 2 or 3 large plates and set aside.
For the Cream Cheese Pie Filling – In a large bowl…
…add softened cream cheese.
Beat the cream cheese with a hand or stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
To the bowl…
…add sweetened condensed milk.
Beat until thoroughly blended.
To the bowl, add reconstituted lemon juice…
…and vanilla extract.
With a soft spatula or sturdy spoon, stir together until combined.
Using a spoon, add the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker crusts…
…so that each pie has about the same amount of filling in it.
Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Once chilled and just before serving,
…top each mini pie with chilled cherry pie filling.
Add a dollop of whipped cream or Cool Whip topping on top…
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Time to dig in…
…and enjoy each and…
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
More Dessert Recipes You May Like:
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons reconstituted lemon juice (from a bottle)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (4 ounces, 6-count each) mini graham cracker crusts (total of 12 mini crusts)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip topping
- For the Cherry Pie Filling - Transfer the cherry pie filling from the can into a small bowl that has a lid (or plastic wrap can be used to cover the bowl). Chill the cherry pie filling in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- For the Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts - Remove the plastic dividers from the mini graham cracker crusts and discard. Set the pie crusts on 2 or 3 large plates and set aside.
- For the Cream Cheese Pie Filling - In a large bowl add softened cream cheese. Beat the cream cheese with a hand or stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- To the bowl, add sweetened condensed milk. Beat until thoroughly blended.
- To the bowl, add reconstituted lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- With a soft spatula or sturdy spoon, stir together until combined.
- Using a spoon, add the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker crusts so that each pie has about the same amount of filling in it.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
- Once chilled and just before serving, top each mini pie with chilled cherry pie filling and a dollop of whipped cream or Cool Whip topping.