Nutella, Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
The ingredient list couldn’t be easier.
You know that when ingredients taste good on their own, they’ll taste even better when mixed together.
And this smoothie definitely falls into that category.
The combination of flavors in this smoothie is a match made in heaven and the consistency reminds me of a light milkshake.
What a great way to start the day!
How can you go wrong with peanut butter, chocolate and banana anyway right?
Let’s check out the ingredients.
Banana, nonfat plain Greek yogurt, apple, peanut butter, nutella, apple or grapefruit juice, ice cubes, and honey to taste
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
In a blender, add the banana,
apple or grapefruit juice,
Blend on the smoothie setting and give it a taste test for sweetness.
Add honey to taste and pulse a couple times to mix in the honey.
Serve right away while ice cold.
And garnish with a slice of banana topped with peanut butter and nutella.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
More Smoothie Recipes You May Like:
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
- 1 banana for the smoothie
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 apple peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup peanut butter (smooth)
- ¼ cup Nutella
- ½ cup apple or grapefruit juice
- 1 cup ice cubes or crushed ice
- Honey to taste
- 2 slices banana for garnish
- 2 dollops of peanut butter for garnish
- 2 dollops of nutella for garnish
- In a blender, add the banana, yogurt, apple, peanut butter, nutella, juice, and ice.
- Blend on the smoothie setting and test taste it for sweetness. Add honey to taste and blend on the pulse setting.
- Serve right away while ice cold.
- For garnish, put a toothpick through a slice of banana and top it with peanut butter and nutella.