Apple Cinnamon Toast Butter
Everybody needs this homemade apple cinnamon toast flavored butter in their life.
One of my favorite restaurants is Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que.
At Lucille’s they serve the most amazing homemade biscuits and apple butter while you’re waiting for your order.
The apple butter is so good that I have to slather it on the biscuits.
I’m not sure what Lucille’s uses in their apple butter but the recipe that I came up with tastes really good.
About this Recipe
I named this recipe “Apple Cinnamon Toast Butter” because the ingredients include apple sauce and butter, and also because when it’s spread on toast, to me it tastes similar to cinnamon toast.
This apple cinnamon toast butter is made with just 4 ingredients and is simple to make.
An option is to serve this apple cinnamon toast butter in small 4-ounce jelly mason jars, or small ramekin bowls would work nicely too.
And this flavored butter lasts nicely in the refrigerator (should be refrigerated according to the directions on the apple sauce jar that is used in this recipe).
Makes a Great Gift for the Holidays
These little jars of apple cinnamon toast butter make the best small gifts to give during the holidays.
I like to wrap them in clear cellophane that’s tied at the top with colorful ribbon for a pretty homemade look.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
Butter, apple sauce, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 4-ounce jelly mason jars
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Add the softened butter to a mixing bowl.
Then add the sugar,
Whip the butter on high using the whip attachment.
Serve and store in 4-ounce jelly mason jars,
or small ramekin bowls.
Serve softened, right after making,
or chilled right out of the refrigerator.
Spread on biscuits, muffins, toast or English muffins.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
Apple Cinnamon Toast Butter
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter (salted) softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons apple sauce
- 3 pinches ground nutmeg
- 5 jelly mason jars (4-ounce jars) or small ramekin bowls
- To a mixing bowl, add the softened butter, sugar, cinnamon, apple sauce, and nutmeg.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whip on the high setting (using a whip attachment) until creamy.
- Serve softened, right after making, or chilled right out of the refrigerator.
- Serve on biscuits, muffins, corn bread, English muffins, or toast.
- Store in the refrigerator.For how long this can be stored in the refrigerator, refer to the directions on the jar of apple sauce used in this recipe.
Comfort Food Recipes
Comfort Food Recipes you may like:
Recipes Made with Cinnamon
More Sweet Breakfast Recipes You May Like: