Refreshing Iced Coffee
A quick and easy refreshing drink to cool you off on a hot day.
A refreshing drink like this one is delicious any time of the year especially on a hot day.
Any iced drinks would work, just so the ice is packed in.
When it’s this hot out I’m all for drinking iced drinks with breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
And one that works great for all three is iced coffee.
You know it’s really hot outside when you….
– Run outside to get the mail real quick in your bare feet and the concrete is so hot that you have to intermittently hop on to the grass.
– Get out of the shower and you’re already starting to sweat.
– Have to stick your face in front of a fan before putting on your makeup because your face is so sweaty.
– Put ice in a glass and before you even start to pour water in it the ice is already melted.
– Walk into spider webs that weren’t there an hour before.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
Brewed and chilled coffee, almond milk (or regular milk, half and half, or cream), sugar, a dash of cinnamon, cocoa powder (optional)
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
In the serving glasses,
add the coffee…
…about 1/2 full (leaving room for ice).
Next, add the almond milk,
cinnamon, (and a hint of cocoa powder – optional)…
Stir together and…
…add the ice.
enjoy each and every ice cold sip.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
More Refreshing Drinks You May Like:
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
- 4 cups of brewed coffee chilled
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- 3 dashes ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar or sugar to taste
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder optional
- 3 cups ice cubes
- In the serving glasses add the coffee, almond milk, cinnamon, sugar, and cocoa powder (optional). Fill the glasses about 1/2 full (leaving room for ice).
- Stir together and add the ice. Serve immediately while ice cold.