Quick and Easy Fresh Salsa
This recipe is great for making ahead of time and lasts well in the refrigerator.
It’s delicious as an appetizer with tortilla chips or on top of eggs for breakfast.
It’s easy and quick to make and adds a really nice homemade touch when served with any type of Mexican food.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
Canned cut tomatoes, onion, garlic, hot peppers, cilantro and seasoned salt
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
Put all of the ingredients in a blender.
Use the chop setting to blend until the ingredients just start to liquify (less than a minute).
After blending give it a taste and add more salt or hot peppers according to your taste.
Serve right away or store in the refrigerator for future use.
As the sauce chills it tends to thicken a bit.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
- can plain cut or whole tomatoes - 14.5 ounce can
- small to medium size onion - about a quarter of the onion
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 jalapeno peppers with the seeds removed
- 1 large serrano pepper with the seeds removed
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon seasoned salt - salt to taste
- Add all of the ingredients in a blender. Use the chop setting until the ingredient just start to liquify (less than a minute). Give it a taste and add more salt or hot peppers according to taste.