Easy Italian Seasoned Garlic Bread
This Italian seasoned garlic bread is an easy to make side dish or appetizer.
This garlic bread is a great reason to pick up some fresh French bread next time you’re at the grocery store.
You know the ones, those warm freshly baked loaves of French bread in a basket right next to the checkout.
They smell so heavenly it’s almost impossible not to grab one and put it in my shopping cart.
Now you have a delicious recipe to make with French bread.
Make Ahead of Time
This garlic bread can be partially made ahead of time (all but the baking part).
So that all that has to be done is to bake the garlic bread just before serving.
About the Ingredients
This recipe is made with granulated garlic and dried herbs that taste similar to Italian seasoning.
And this garlic bread is topped with grated Parmesan cheese to add a little crunch after it’s baked.
And if there’s any leftovers, store the garlic bread in the refrigerator and toast it in a toaster oven.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
French bread, butter, granulated garlic, dried basil leaves, dried oregano, ground black pepper, grated Parmesan cheese, olive oil, fresh parsley (curly or flat Italian)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium size mixing bowl…
…add softened butter.
To the bowl…
…add granulated garlic…
…and ground black pepper.
Using a soft spatula,
spread the butter mixture evenly on top of the bread…
…including on the cut end of the bread.
Top with an even layer of grated Parmesan cheese.
Put the garlic bread on a small baking sheet or pizza pan (ungreased).
Bake in a preheated oven (at 350 degrees F.) until the garlic bread is crispy (about 12 minutes).
Transfer the bread onto a cutting board…
…and cut it into the desired size pieces.
Add a light drizzle of olive oil on top of the bread.
…chopped fresh parsley.
And serve warm.
Serve with soups, salads, pasta and just about any main dish.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
Easy Italian Seasoned Garlic Bread
- 1/4 loaf of French Bread cut 1 loaf in half widthwise, then cut 1 of the halves in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons butter (salted) softened
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 drizzles olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley (curly or flat leaf - Italian parsley)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, add softened butter, granulated garlic, dried basil leaves, dried oregano leaves and ground black pepper. Mix together until combined.
- With a soft spatula, evenly spread the butter mixture on the cut side of the bread. Also spread the butter mixture on the cut end of the bread.
- Top with an even layer of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Put the bread on a small cookie sheet or pizza pan (ungreased).
- Bake in a preheated oven until warmed through with crispy edges (about 12 minutes).
- Cut the bread into the desired size pieces.
- Top with a light drizzle of olive oil and chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve while warm.
This garlic bread makes a delicious side dish or appetizer that can be served with Pasta, Soups and Salads.
Garlic Bread Recipes
More Garlic Bread Recipes You May Like:
Double-The-Cheese Nacho Jalapeno Spicy Garlic Bread