Turkey Cranberry and Cream Cheese Pecan Wrap
Quick to make and even quicker to disappear.
Any time of year is a good time to enjoy these scrumptious sliced turkey wraps made with cream cheese and cranberry sauce.
These wraps are made with whole wheat tortillas not only for the light wheat flavor but also because the brown color of the tortilla is such a pretty contrast with the ingredients when the wrap is cut in half for serving.
The sliced turkey tastes so good with cream cheese and the sweet tart flavor of the cranberry sauce in each bite.
Crunch is also added to the mix in this wrap with chopped pecans and sugar snap peas in each bite.
It’s light, full of flavor and tastes heavenly.
These colorful wraps make a delicious lunch, dinner or appetizer.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
Whole wheat tortillas, sliced turkey, cream cheese, chilled whole berry or jellied cranberry sauce, pecans and sugar snap peas
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
For the Filling – Cut the sugar snap peas on a diagonal into about 1-inch size pieces.
chop the pecans, and
cut the sliced turkey into thick strips.
Spread the cream cheese on the tortilla.
Next, add the pecans,
the jellied cranberries,
and sugar snap peas.
Rolling the Wrap – Fold the bottom edge of the tortilla about 2 inches towards the inside and over the ingredients.
Then in the same manner, fold the tortilla edges to the left and right (of the bottom fold).
Roll the tortilla starting from the bottom edge of the tortilla (like when rolling a burrito).
Slice the wrap in half on a diagonal and serve right away.
Or, make these wraps ahead of time, store in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Thank you so much stopping by CCC!
More Sandwich Recipes You May Like:
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas soft taco size
- 4 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons chilled whole berry or jellied cranberry sauce may substitute with raspberry jam
- 4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 servings sliced turkey cut the slices into thick strips
- 1/2 cup (about 12 pods) sugar snap peas cut on a diagonal into 1-inch size pieces
- For the Filling - On each tortilla, spread cream cheese. Top with jellied cranberries, pecans, turkey, and sugar snap peas.
- Rolling the Wrap - Fold the bottom edge of the tortilla about 2 inches towards the inside, and over the ingredients.
- Then in the same manner, fold the tortilla edges to the left and right (of the bottom fold).
- Next, roll the tortilla starting from the bottom edge of the tortilla (like when rolling a burrito).
- Serving the Wrap - Slice the wrap in half on a diagonal and serve right away.
- Or make them ahead of time, store in the refrigerator and serve chilled.