Blueberry, Banana and Granola Smoothie
Everybody needs this for breakfast.
Have you had a smoothie with a bit of a crunch before?
It’s so good and the texture kind of reminds me of a milkshake made with chocolate chip ice cream or other ice cream that has a crunch to it.
This smoothie gets its crunch from granola.
It’s super simple to make and has a wonderful rich flavor from the coconut milk.
So instead of a parfait served in a glass, have yours made in a blender.
Super tasty and a great pick-me-up for in the morning.
Let’s check out the ingredients.
Blueberries (fresh or frozen), banana, granola, coconut milk, Greek yogurt, honey, and ice
A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post.
Here’s how to make it.
In a blender,
add the banana,
Blend on the smoothie or milkshake setting until smooth.
Pour into the serving glasses…
…and garnish with granola.
And enjoy every sip.
Thank you so much for stopping by CCC!
More Smoothie Recipes You May Like:
Don’t miss a CCC recipe. Subscribe to Coupon Clipping Cook and get an email each time we have a new post. Here’s the link to subscribe to CCC.
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Greek nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons granola (for the smoothie)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons granola (for garnish)
- In a blender, add the banana, blueberries, yogurt, granola, honey, coconut milk, and ice to a blender.
- Blend on the smoothie or milkshake setting until smooth. Pour into the serving glasses and garnish with granola. Serve while ice cold.